Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
OPTIFAST Chocolate Dessert Mix adds tasty variation to your weight loss programme alongside soups, shakes and bars. Quick and easy to prepare for any meal replacement, just add cold water, sets in 5 minutes, no shopping, no meal planning.
Each sachet contains only 216 calories and a specially formulated blend of essential vitamins and minerals providing 100% of your daily nutritional needs (4 servings per day).
The OPTIFAST programme is clinically proven to help you maintain long term weight loss, it is medically recommended and used by healthcare professionals.
Online support is available to help monitor your progress towards better health and emotional well-being. Reclaim your health and energy with the OPTIFAST weight loss programme.
- OPTIFAST Chocolate Dessert Mix brings tasty variety to your OPTIFAST weight loss programme
- Clinically proven, nutritionally complete meal replacement solution
- Simple and quick to prepare, just add cold water and refrigerate for 5 minutes
- Specially formulated blend of vitamins & minerals for all your daily nutritional needs in 4 servings
- Gluten free. High in protein and fibre. Low in saturated fat, only 216 calories per serving
- Add contents of 1 sachet with 200ml of cold water
- Mix thoroughly with a shaker, fork or whisk
- Leave for 5 minutes to set, preferably in a fridge
- Consume within 6 hours if left at room temperature or within 24 hours if refrigerated
- Store in a cool dry place. Use by best before date shown on box
Recommended a combination of 4 OPTIFAST product servings per day as a Total Diet Replacement.
It is important to follow a varied and balanced diet as part of an active healthy lifestyle.
Meal replacement for weight control: replace one or two main meals with 1 sachet (1 sachet = 1 meal). Substituting one daily meal of an energy restricted diet with Optifast® contributes to the maintenance of weight after weight loss. Substituting two of the main daily meals of an energy restricted diet with Optifast® contributes to weight loss. This product is useful for the intended use only when part of an energy-restricted diet, other foodstuffs should be a necessary part of such diet.
Total Diet Replacement (TDR): when used as a total diet replacement Optifast provides adequate amounts of all essential nutrients for the day (4 sachets/day). It is important to maintain an adequate fluid intake. We recommend drinking 2 litres per day.
CAUTION: If used as TDR, it should not be used for more than 3 weeks without medical advice. Only suitable for adults, and not suitable for pregnant or lactating women, unless otherwise indicated by a healthcare professional. Store in a cool dry place. All prepared products should be tightly covered and consumed within 6 hours at room temperature or within 24 hours if refrigerated. Discard any unfinished heated product. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Milk protein, skimmed milk powder, vegetable oil with milk proteins (canola, sunflower), modified starch, fibres (acacia gum, fructo-oligosaccharide, inulin), minerals (potassium citrate, magnesium citrate, sodium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, sodium fluoride, sodium selenite, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, potassium iodide), low fat cocoa powder (4%), maltodextrin, fish oil (with soy lecithin, milk proteins), flavourings, thickeners (E415, E407), vitamins (niacin, E, pantothenic acid, C, B6, B1, B2, A, folic acid, K, biotin, D, B12), sweeteners (aspartame, acesulfame-K). Contains a source of phenylalanine.
|%kcal||Per 100 g||% NRV (1)||Per Sachet (55 g)||% NRV (2)|
|- Linoleic acid||mg||3090||1700|
(1) % NRV: Nutrient Reference Value per portion 100 g
(2) % NRV: Nutrient Reference Value per portion (55 g)
Earn Up To £10 Credit on Your Account
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of OPTIFAST.