6 Week Diet Plan
Our Six-Week Plan was developed for people who want to lose weight on their own, using a clear framework.
Centred around scientifically designed OPTIFAST products, our Six-Week Plan combines nutritional knowledge and exercise tips with behavioural strategies that can fit easily into your lifestyle.
How does it work?
First 3 Weeks – Replacing all daily meals
• Enjoy 4 Optifast meal replacements per day as your sole food consumption
• Total calories intake per day: average 800 kcal
• Avoid strenuous physical activity
Last 3 weeks – Reintroducing conventional meals
• On your week 4 & 5: 1 low-calorie cooked-meal (start with non-starchy vegetables and lean protein) + 3 Optifast meal replacements per day
• On your week 6: 2 low-calorie cooked meals + 2 Optifast meals per day
• Conventional meal recommendation: low in carbohydrates and minimally processed foods. Recipes available here
• Total calories intake per day: stay between 1,400 and 1,700 kcal
• Regular light exercise program should be included
End of 6 weeks
A program of regular light exercise enhances wellbeing and therefore the likelihood of success.
Choose Your Plan
You can start with 3 weeks plan and continue your journey with the last 3 weeks plan or commit to the full 6 weeks diet plan from the beginning.
Full 6 Week Diet Plan
30% OFF- NOW £244
30% OFF- NOW £244
Our Six-Week Plan was developed for people who
want to lose weight on their own, using a clear framework.
First 3 Week Plan
22% OFF - NOW£169
This plan is for you to kick start your weight lose journey by replacing all your daily meals with 800 total kcal intake per day.Shop Now
All you need to know in 60 seconds
OPTIFAST Support Hub
Speak to our dietitian
Caroline is on hand to provide expert advice when it comes to choosing you meal replacement products and weight loss plans.