OPTIFAST 6 Week Weight Loss Plan
The OPTIFAST 6 Week Diet Plan has been developed for people who want to lose weight using a clear framework that combines nutritional knowledge, exercise advice and behavioural strategies to help you to kickstart a lifestyle change.
What is 6-week Diet Plan on OPTIFAST
What to expect from the 6 Week Diet Plan
Here’s what you can expect from our 6-week weight loss plan:
First 3 Weeks
· Replace up to 2 of your daily meals with OPTIFAST products - 2 main meals with OPTIFAST Shakes, Soups or bars.
· Enjoy OPTIFAST meal replacement products alongside 1 low-calorie (200-250kcal), low carbohydrate meal prepared with minimal processed foods, for a total calorie intake of 800-1000 per day.
· Avoid strenuous physical activity
Last 3 Weeks
· Gradually reintroduce conventional meals in place of the OPTIFAST meal replacement products, for a total calorie intake of 1,200 per day.
· By week 6, you should be consuming up to 2 OPTIFAST products per day alongside 2 low-calorie, low carbohydrate meals prepared with minimal processed foods, for a total of up to1,200 calories a day for women and 1,500 calories a day for men. Find recipe inspiration here
· Include daily light exercise as part of your routine
After 6 Weeks
· Continue to include daily light exercise to enhance your wellbeing and increase your likelihood of success. Find fitness advice for your weight loss journey here