The OPTIFAST Chocolate Dessert mixture, which contains 20g of protein per serving, can be enjoyed as part of a weight loss or weight loss maintenance plan. Each sachet also contains a specially formulated blend of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
Adding a little fruit or a burst of extra flavour to your dessert sachet brings a delicious variety and helps to keep your weight loss journey exciting.
- 1 sachet OPTIFAST Chocolate Dessert
- 175ml ice-cold water
- 1 tbsp unsweetened passion fruit pulp
- Empty the OPTIFAST Chocolate Dessert sachet into a small bowl.
- Pour the ice-cold water into the bowl and whisk together with the chocolate powder until combined.
- Use a spoon to gently fold in the unsweetened passion fruit pulp.
- Place the mixture in the fridge to set for at least five minutes before tucking in.
Nutritional Content Per Serving (Recipe Makes 1 Serving):
Energy: 899 KJ (221 calories)
Total Sugars: 10.16g
Total Fats: 4.61g
Saturated Fats: 0.96g