When you’re following a Partial Meal Replacement plan, there’s no point dwelling on what you can’t eat; instead, embrace everything you can eat, like these delicious Vietnamese-inspired veggie summer rolls.
Light, summery, fresh and delicious, these tasty vegetarian rolls make a great snack, light lunch or even a starter. Serve them alongside our gorgeous dipping sauce and they’ll go down a treat with the whole family, whether they’re joining you on your weight loss journey or not.
They’re seriously easy to make too – you just need a few minutes for chopping and assembling, making them a great option for rustling up when you need something quick and easy to keep you satisfied.
Low-Calorie Veggie Summer Rolls Recipe
- 1 roll & 1tsp sauce
- 4 rice paper wraps
- Handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Handful of mung bean sprouts
- 1 small bunch of chives, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, washed and sliced into thin strips
- 1 cucumber, sliced into thin strips
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced into thin strips
- Handful of snow peas, still in their pods
- Handful of cabbage, shredded into strips
- 1 thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp black vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
Slice the red pepper, cucumber and carrot into matchstick shapes.
Finely chop the herbs.
Rehydrate one of the rice paper wraps in warm water for just a few seconds. Place on a clean tea towel, as they can otherwise be quite hard to handle.
Then, place an even amount of each sliced vegetable in the rice paper wrap and roll into a cigar-like shape.
Rehydrate and fold the rest of the wraps to make the remainder of the veggie rolls.
Mix together the sesame oil and black vinegar and serve alongside the summer rolls as a tasty dipping sauce.
Amount per serving
Allergens: contains sesame.
Discover more low-calorie recipe ideas designed to support your weight loss journey: